Thursday 1 December 2011

Kathryn's Family Meal Rescue

So many of my friends, like me, are busy with their kids, time poor and quite frankly out of energy by the end of the day.  The last thing that they feel like doing is spending any time or creative effort on that dreaded chore of cooking a family meal.  Although I like cooking, I too by the end of the day am looking for the quick fix for dinner, but I also like good food.  I have spent may years collecting ideas and recipes for simple dinners which give maximum taste and minimal effort, and I hope to share them with anyone who is interested.  My aim is to give everyday families the tools and inspiration to produce great meals which are easy to prepare and hopefully kid friendly.  Hopefully this site will take the fear out of cooking the family meal and provide some inspiration for the tired parent trying to feed a hungry family.

No comments:

Post a Comment